02/28/20 - Software Updates
We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We fixed an issue which was causing old credit cards on file to be deleted before the newly added credit card was verified to be valid.
- Updating the URL of a Post Type will now update the URLs of all posts of that type as well, and create 301 redirects from the old URL to the new URL of the posts when appropriate.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Member Profile Analytics Add-On from logging member profile views in some cases
Bootstrap Theme - Function - API
- We updated the member login page to prevent spam form submissions from being logged as "Form Inquiries" in the Admin.
Bootstrap Theme - Function - Save Form
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the "Random" order option for the Recent Events Homepage widget from working properly when the Auto-Recurring Events Add-On is active on a site.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Events
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the "Contact Us" link on the Billing Details page in the Member Dashboard from working properly in some cases.
- We updated the layout of the Upload Photos tab when creating/editing a multi-image post to disable the upload button until images have been selected to upload.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Photo Albums Upload Form
- We updated the Google Location field on the Service Areas tab in the Member Dashboard in order to add an "X" icon that will clear the contents of the field when clicked.
Bootstrap Theme - Footer - Scripts
- We updated the Edit Post Settings page in order to display "N/A" in the URL Permalink column for Sub-Accounts.
- We updated the Autosuggest Settings page in the Admin in order to display the "Enabled" Post Types first when editing an Autosuggest Setting rule.
- We updated the Froala WYSIWYG to the latest version.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Automatic Lead Matching Add-On from matching leads to the correct members in some cases.
Search - Member - Search Query
- We fixed an issue which was preventing member reviews from respecting the "Member Review Settings" in the Membership Plan settings in some cases.
Account - Save Actions
- We updated the "Export Member Data" Add-On in order to export the correct profession name and services name instead of the profession_id and services_id values.
- We updated the Manage Leads pages in the Admin, the Member Dashboard, and in lead notification emails to display the URL from which a lead originated.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to display a PHP error when loading the "Account - Feature Body" widget when viewing member posts in the Member Dashboard on sites running PHP 7.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Body
- We removed the ability to delete images from the Froala Editor in the Admin Area.
- We removed the "Edit Listing" button from profile pages when a member visits their own profile page on the front-end of a site.
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile
- We implemented an update to the styles of the Admin Area in order to make it more usable on mobile devices.
- We updated the Search Members page in the Admin in order to display the total number of Sub-Accounts when a member is a parent of Sub-Accounts.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to allow members to sign up successfully without using the Recaptcha on the signup form in some cases.
- We created a new "Software Update" that can be run from the Admin Dashboard in order to set the permissions of all folders of a site to 755 in order to improve security.
- We fixed an issue with displaying and selecting dates in the "End Date" field when creating or editing an "Event" post in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Footer - Scripts