We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying member categories properly in the "Website - Lead Form - Get Matched" widget when the "Front-End Display" setting for member categories was set to "ID ASC".
Bootstrap - Contact Member Category Dropdowns
- We updated the Billing History page in the Member Dashboard area in order to make it fully compatible with Text Labels.
Text Label Involved:
- We updated the Custom "CSS / HEAD" tab of the Design Settings page to add code highlighting to the content added to the fields.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Live Design Tool link on the Design Settings page in the Admin to redirect to an incorrectly formatted URL in some cases.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing sites from saving a "Website Name" that contained apostrophes on the General Settings page in the Admin for sites running PHP 7.
- We fixed an issue with the Pay Per Post Add-On which was causing the system to require a member to pay for a post when editing an existing Multi-Photo Post when the "Max. Free Post" setting for the Membership Plan had been reached.
- We created a new Advanced Setting called allowed_tags. This new setting allows a site owner to designate the HTML tags that members are allowed to use in the "About" section of their profile and the "Description" field for posts.
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile - Overview Tab
Post Types Involved:
Website Blog Article
- We added a title attribute to the location icon which displays in all location search fields when the Detect Visitor Location Add-On is active on a site.
Bootstrap Theme - Footer - Scripts
- We added description text to the Company field in the default "Member - Sign Up - Paid" form.
Text Label Involved:
- We updated the Membership Information section on the Overview tab of the Member Account Details page in the Admin in order to make the Membership Plan name a clickable link.
- We added the "Copy to Clipboard" feature for Forms on the Form Manager page in the Admin. Using this feature will copy the shortcode of the form to the devices clipboard so it can be easily added to a page or widget.
- We removed the Page Title (H1) and Sub Title (H2) fields from the "Homepage" web page and replace it with a message that these fields can be edited from the Design Settings page in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was adding a "/" backslash when using an apostrophe in all lead form fields when submitting the form.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Leads - New Lead System DataTables
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Leads Details Page - New Lead System
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Request Reviews link in the Member Dashboard area to redirect to an incorrectly formatted URL in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Input Invite Emails
- We updated the Digital Product Add-On and "Purchase Lead" workflows in order to make all visible text use text labels.
Text Labels Involved:
- We fixed an issue which was overwriting the H1 element specified in the SEO Template of member search results pages in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme Framework
- We updated the Froala WYSIWYG in the Admin in order to allow all HTML element attributes.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the keyword filter on the Edit Membership Plan page in the Admin from returning matching fields on the Additional Settings tab.
- We updated the logic when deleting a Static Web page to also delete any information related to the page in the users_meta table.
- We updated the homepage section dropdown options and removed the "(required add-on)" text on the Design Settings page in the Admin, now if an option relays in an Add-On and the Add-On is not active the option will not be displayed.
- We removed the Member CV / Upload Brochure form field type as an option to select for forms that are not compatible with the field type on the Manage Forms page in the Admin.