We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We updated the logic of how the system displays the Contact Details, Listing Details and About forms in order to better handle situations where custom forms used for Membership Plans have been deleted and not updated accordingly in the Membership Plan Settings.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Listing Forms Controller
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Easy Coupons Code Add-On from working properly when using a percentage-off coupon code during a member upgrade in some cases.
- We fixed an issue that was causing the system to display an error message when updating the domain of a site hosted on one server in our network in some cases.
- We updated the keyword search text label on homepage search modules in order to use a new unique text label.
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage Search - Keyword Search
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage Search - Yellow Pages Search
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Reviews Search
Bootstrap Theme - Search Module - Keyword Only
Bootstrap Theme - Search Module - Keyword_Location
Text Label Involved:
- We updated the logic of the Admin Sidebar and Manage Posts page in the Admin in order to hide posts from being marked as "needs moderation" if the Post Type of the post no longer exists.
- We updated the logic and the display of the Advanced Settings page in the Admin.
- We added the ability to restore the "Blocked Spam Keywords" list to default from the Integrations tab on the General Settings page in the Admin.
- The "Upgrade Page Header Content" and "Description Why Members Should Upgrade to This Plan" fields in the Membership Plan Settings now use the Froala WYSIWYG.
- We created a new Admin Account setting called "Log In First by Default", which will initially log in the Admin Account to the site selected here. In order to use this new setting, navigate to the Admin >> Settings >> Admin Accounts >> Edit.
- We implemented a security update to sanitize the fields in forms submitted from the Member Dashboard area.
- We created two new Text Labels the Profile Photo tab in the Member Dashboard that describe the recommend size of the profile photo a logo images.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Profile Image Upload
Text Labels Involved:
- We updated the header, homepage and sidebar search modules to omit empty parameters from the URLs of search results pages.
- We implemented some aesthetic updates to the Image Settings page in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the display of the page to be misaligned when selecting "Use Image" for the "Homepage Divider Settings" on the Design Settings page in the Admin.
- We removed unnecessary URL parameters from being included in the Lead Origin URL when members are viewing the details of a lead.
Bootstrap Theme - Contact Member Modal
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Lead Origin URL
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Member Contact Form
Hide Replies From Additional Members Option
- We updated the Pay Per Post Add-On button to include the price of the post when a member is using the Pay Per Post functionality in the Member Dashboard area.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Body datatable
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Header
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Photo Albums
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Sidebar
- We moved the Members Only setting on the Edit Post Settings page in the Admin to be above the "Additional Settings" toggle in the Admin.