06/19/20 - Software Updates
We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- The "Verify Business" button on the Verify Business form in the Member Dashboard is now based on a Text Label.
Listing - Verify Account
Text Label Involved:
- We fixed an issue which was causing Member Search Results pages to not return accurate results when the "Member Keyword Search Type" is set to "Inclusive Keyword Search" in some cases.
Search - Member - Search Query
- We updated the Froala WYSIWYG text fields on the Pricing tab of the Membership Plans settings pages of the Admin to prevent widgets from rendering when entered into these WYSIWYG fields.
- We updated the "Pending Items" section of the Admin Dashboard to include some new notifications: "Pending Reviews", "Pending Posts", and "Pending Inquiries".
- We updated the Country Settings page in the Admin in order to require that least one country must be set to "Active" or "Featured" to save the page.
- We updated the Email Templates functionality to support the %%%first_name%%% variable in the newsletter-signup-user Email Template.
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Newsletter Actions
- We updated the member account details page in the Admin in order to add a tag that identifies if the member has been created as a "Sub-Account".
- We updated the Search Members page in the Admin in order to not run the geocode check on members if the site has activated the big_database Advanced Setting. This speeds up the loading of the Search Members page in the Admin.
- We updated the "Image Aspect Ratio" Design Setting in order to include "4:3" as an option. In order to use this new feature, navigate to the Admin >> Settings >> Design Settings >> Homepage Layout tab >> Homepage Search Settings section.
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage
- We fixed an issue which was causing the "Last Edit Date" of posts to display incorrectly on the Manage Posts page in the Admin in some cases.
- We removed the "Share the same form settings for Profile Pages & Website Pages" Lead Setting from custom lead actions on the Lead Settings page in the Admin as it has no effect on the functionality of the Leads System.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from properly spending a "Pay Per Post Credit" when an Admin manually approves a post that was paid for using the Pay Per Post Add-On.
- We implemented an update in order to make the Details page of posts not available if the status of the member is anything other than "Active".
- The "Add New Credit Card" modal when paying for a "Digital Product" is now fully compatible with Text Labels.
Text Labels Involved:
- We updated the member account status message in the Member Dashboard to make it fully compatible with Text Labels.
Bootstrap Theme Framework
Text Labels Involved:
- We updated the "Member Reviews" menu item in the Admin in order to display the number of reviews pending Admin approval.
- We updated the email field types on the Front-End of the sites in order to automatically remove any whitespaces when entering content into the field.
- We added a category search filter and the option to select/de-select all sub-categories when the "Category Display Options" lead settings is set to display Sub and Sub-Sub Categories on the Lead Settings page in the Admin.
- The "Cancel" button on the "Add Credit" modal on the Member Dashboard is now a Text Label.
Text Labels Involved:
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Website Timezone to not be displayed correctly in the Admin area in some cases.
- We updated the "Custom Search Engine Widget Name" field on the Edit Post settings page in the Admin in order to only display when the Allow Custom Search Query Widgets for Post Types Advanced Setting is activate or the field already has a value.
- The number of Free Trials days set for each Membership Plan is now displayed on the Membership Plans page in the Admin.
- The Activity Tracker will now log when the Billing Email Settings page is saved in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to display a value for a custom field on the member profile page when a value has not yet been saved for the field in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the "Homepage Alignment" Design Setting from working properly when using the Sub Category Search on the homepage in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage Search - Sub Category Only
- We updated the Froala WYSIWYG in order to support the picture HTML element across all the platform.
Website Blog Articles
- We updated the process when deleting Top Level Categories in the Admin. We added the ability to move the members and sub categories from the deleted top category to another Top Level Category during the process to avoid user errors.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the correct amount on invoices when selecting the "Quarterly" billing cycle option and using a Coupon Code when signing up as a a paid member.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to use the "Clone" feature for posts in the Member Dashboard when the Pay Per Post Add-On is active on a site.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Body datatable
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to add an additional space at the top of the sites when viewing the site on a mobile device. This was happening when the Website Announcement Bar Add-On is active and the "Main Menu Position" Design Setting is set to "Fixed Top".
Bootstrap Theme - Header - Main Menu
- We released the new Smart Lists feature in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was causing a conflict when site members are geocoded to a city named "Home" in some cases.