We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the correct member ID from being logged in the Activity Tracker when a member updates their credit card through the member dashboard.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Leads Details Page - Purchase Button
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to display the incorrect error message when validating text input fields in some cases.
- The Membership Plans page in the Admin now shows the last date a Membership Plan was saved.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying accurate autosuggest options if the name of a Post Type included a forward slash.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to display the incorrect state / province for the Billing Address in the Member Dashboard in some cases.
- The system will now automatically fill in the "Internal Nickname" field with the value of the "Linked Post Type" when a static page has the Page Type set as "Post Search Results".
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to add a "\" when saving a text label that includes an apostrophe in some cases.
- We updated the validation when saving a "paid" Membership Plan in the Admin to also include the One-Time Setup fee field.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the category dropdown fields on the Get Matched form to not respect the alphabetical display order in some cases.
Bootstrap - Contact Member Category Dropdowns
- We added a new validation when importing members via CSV file to check that the file uses either the first_name and last_name field OR the name field, but not both.
- We fixed an issue with associating Admin Roles to Admin Accounts in some cases.
- The "Contact This Member" button on the Post Details page Sidebar will now use the Private Member Chat Add-On if it is enabled for the member's Membership Plan.
Bootstrap Theme - Contact Member Modal
Bootstrap Theme - Custom Appearance Settings
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Sub + Sub-Sub + Location search module widget to not automatically show the searched categories as selected after completing the search.
Bootstrap Theme - Footer - Scripts
Bootstrap Theme - Search Module - Sub_Sub_Sub_Location
- We fixed a style issue which was preventing the member Quick Edit form in the Admin from saving on mobile devices in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Billing Module cronjob to not work properly when trying to process a transaction for a member whose Stripe customer ID does not correspond to a customer in the site's connected Stripe account. In these cases the system will now generate a new Stripe customer ID to complete the transaction.
- We fixed an issue with SSL Certificates to not being installed automatically through the SSL Add-On in some cases.
- We added a "New Link" button when editing a Menu in the Admin. This button is a more convenient additional way to add a new item to a menu
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Facebook Share module button to not respect the social media opengraph information set for search results pages in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Social Share
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to search for members using the Dynamic Category Filtering Add-On in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from following the "Respect Membership Plan Search Priority" Post Type setting on Multi-Image search results pages.
Search - Group - Search Query
- The Manage Posts page in the Admin will now display the Post Type which has the most posts first.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to stretch the profile cover photo on member profile pages if the dimensions of profile cover photos was changed in the Image Settings.
- The "Linked Post Type" Design Setting in the Admin will now only show options of the same general post category (Single-Image or Multi-Image posts) instead of all Post Types.
- We did a security update for the Froala WYSIWYGs used in the Member Dashboard to create posts and edit the content of profile pages to only allow the HTML elements entered in the allowed_tags advanced setting. All other HTML elements will be stripped from the WYSIWYG when the member saves the content.
- We updated the "Can View" dropdown in the Post Publishing column on the Membership Plans page in the Admin to only display if the Members-Only Add-On is activate, as the dropdown does not have any functionality if this Add-On is inactive.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the autosuggest options for Post Types to redirect to an invalid page when the Link option is set to "No" on the Autosuggest rules in the Admin.
- The "Display Google Map Option on Search Results Pages" Post Type setting will only be showing when the Google Map Search Result Add-On is active on a site.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to display the "Live Design Tool" on the Front-End of a site when using the latest version of the Safari Web Browser.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the autoclear icon to be misaligned with the location field when editing member and post location information.