We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We fixed an issue which was causing an infinite redirect loop when users set up a Cloudflare SSL for their site and configure Cloudflare to redirect all traffic to https.
- We implemented a security update in order to remove "on-event" scripts inside any HTML tag submitted through forms in the Member Dashboard.
- We created a new "Sort By" dropdown when a member is viewing their posts in the Member Dashboard area.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Body datatable
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Photo Albums datatable
- We added a new update that will appear on the Admin Dashboard in order to install the Password Reset SEO Template if it is missing from the site.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the social share image for member profile pages from being defined properly in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - HEAD
- When editing a Menu in the Admin, clicking the "New Link" button will now add the new item to the top of the menu instead of the bottom of the menu.
- We added an extra validation to only execute any additional SQL added to the "Extra SQL statement" field on the "Search Results Design" tab of Posts when the enable_member_feature_search_engine and enable_album_search_engine are disabled on a site.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to get stuck on the "Processing Order" modal when a member tries to buy an additional post using the "Pay Per Post" Add-On in some cases.
- We updated the sidebar menu in the Member Dashboard to to display text labels with the words capitalized exactly as they were entered in the Admin.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Menu Tabs
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Sidebar
- We limited the Member and Membership Plan names displayed on the Manage Post page in the Admin to 80 characters to prevent longer names from breaking the display of the page on smaller screens.
- We improved the logic of the Predictive Keyword Search Add-On in order to use the thumbnail version of images instead of a larger version of the image. This will reduce the size of assets loaded on the page when this Add-On is used.
- The field labels used withing the %%%details%%% variable in review email templates are now editable as Text Labels.
Bootstrap Recommendation Email Details
Bootstrap Theme - Email - New Review Notification
Bootstrap Theme - Reviews - Copy Member Review Email
Recommendation Email Details
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Admin Sidebar from displaying on the front-end of sites in some cases.
- The "Actions" dropdown in the Admin Form Manager now includes an option to "Add Field Below".
- The Activity Tracker will now log when an Admin adds, activates, or deletes a Payment Gateway in the Admin.
- We implemented a security update in order to encrypt the cookie used to track if a member is logged into a member account on a site.
- We updated the Sidebar Manager save logic in order to display a warning message when adding the Dynamic Category Filter widgets and a member search widget with Category Dropdowns to a same sidebar.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to display the default validation message instead of the assigned text label when a form field has been set as required and the user has not entered a value for the field.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to display the wrong currency format on the Transaction History page in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue with the Password Retrieval form which was causing the system to display a recaptcha error when submitting the form even when the recaptcha was checked correctly in some cases.
Listing - Password Retrieval
- We created a new Advanced Setting called "Allow Unsecure Account Cookies" in order to store the values of the member account cookies in plain text instead of the secure encrypted version.