09/04/20 - Software Updates
We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We updated the documentation links and changed the "Active" text to "Status: Active" on the Manage Add-Ons page in the Admin.
- We updated the Homepage Search Type validation field in order to display an error message when the Digital Products search module is selected and the Add-On is not active on the site. We also updated the text of the "Feature Search" dropdown label on the Search Type field to "Post Type Search".
- We fixed a display issue when using both the "Grid" view and "Insta-Load" option on post search results pages.
- We improved the delete post logic in order to reduce the processing time to delete a post with images.
- We added the ability to customize the "Sub-Accounts" form on the Form Manager page in the Admin.
- We updated the settings for each of the "Homepage Sections" selected in the Design Settings to make them editable through a modal in the "Homepage Section Order" area rather than editable in a separate area of the page.
- We created a new Advanced Setting called "Show Only Sub-Sub Categories On Member Profiles". This allows the site Admin to choose whether both Sub and Sub-sub categories or only Sub-Sub Categories display in the "Specialties" tab on member profile pages.
- We updated the organization of the "General Settings" area of the Admin to better organize the settings and make several commonly-used Advanced Settings more accessible.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to remove HTML elements on the Main Menu when visiting the site on mobile devices.
Bootstrap Theme - Header - Main Menu
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Recaptcha field in the "Contact Us" form from validating properly in some cases.
- We fixed an issue with saving special characters in the filenames of Member Categories when categories are manually added in the Admin.
- We fixed minor display issues when viewing the "Events Calendar" on mobile devices.
- We created a new Design Setting called "Information Display" in order to give the ability to always display the info of Streaming Widget items or only show the info when hovering the mouse over the item. To use this new setting, navigate to the Admin >> Settings >> Design Settings >> Homepage Layout tab >> Homepage Search Settings section.
Bootstrap Theme - Custom Appearance Settings
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying member results when searching for location which contain apostrophes in their names in some cases.
Search - Member - Search Query
- We updated the "Sidebar Manager" page in the Admin in order to move the Bulk Actions for custom sidebars to the table header as it is in other areas of the Admin.
- We updated the photo-album upload display logic in order to not close the "Uploading" modal until the upload process is completed.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Photo Albums Upload Form
- The Billing Email Settings page is now compatible with the Admin Roles feature.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to display PHP errors when visiting a member profile page on a site that is missing the "location_states" and "location_cities" database tables.
- We created a new Hero Section Setting for static pages called "Background Image Behavior" to make the Hero Image more compatible with mobile devices. We created the same setting for the "Homepage Slideshow" image on the Design Settings page in the Admin.
Bootstrap Theme - Custom Appearance Setting
Bootstrap Theme - Member Results
Bootstrap Theme - Single Post Page
Bootstrap Theme - Static Web Page
- We added a new Website Alert that will disable the custom "Account - Save Actions" widget to prevent Spam submissions through the Member Review form.
- We updated the Menu validation logic in order to allow saving Text Labels in the URL field of menu items.
- The "/about/terms" link on the Free Signup form is now compatible with Text Labels.
Member - Sign Up - Free
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to display the "Cancel Billing Subscription" modal when changing the status of a member to "Cancelled", even when the member does not have an active billing subscription.