We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We updated the logic of the Spam Form Protector Add-On to allow blocking more specific keywords wrapping the words in double quotes "". This will force those keywords to only be blocked when they are an exact match for an entire word rather than a partial match.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the price slider on Jobs search results pages to not work properly after filtering results in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Jobs Search
- The Global Website Search Add-On is now compatible with the Default Member Search URL setting.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the breadcrumbs on member /connect to use the incorrect state name and link in some cases.
- We improved the "delete" action logic when deleting member sub and sub-sub categories and using the "Assign Existing Members To Another Sub-Level Category" action on the Member Categories page in the Admin.
- We updated all email-related Froala WYSIWYG editors in the Admin to use a unified set of toolbar options.
- We re-ordered the position of the settings and updated the layout when editing Membership Plans in the Admin.
- We released the Simple Events Calendar Add-On, click here for more information.
- We updated the signup logic in order to support using first_name as a custom field in the signup_free form.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to use the Draggable Content Blocks when editing Web Pages in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to set the "Make Location Fields Required?" setting to "No" when editing the Lead Settings in the Admin.
- We improved the Send Newsletter page to use pagination and improved the processing time in the Admin.
- We updated the "Style" option when editing a link in Froala WYSIWIG's to show the color of the different button style options.
- We added validation to the Sidebar Nickname field when editing a Sidebar to only accept letters, numbers, "_" underscores and "-" dashes.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Google Sitemap Generator Add-On to create sitemap files with the wrong state name in some cases.
- We updated the Froala WYSIWYG's in order to include the Font Family feature when editing Web Pages and Membership Plans in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to use the Code View feature of the Froala WYSIWYG when editing Email Templates in the Admin in some cases.
- The Price Sliders used in post search modules are now compatible with the Currency Prefix and Suffix settings.
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage Search - Classifieds Search
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage Search - Digital Products Search
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage Search - Jobs Search
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage Search - Products Search
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage Search - Property Search
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Classifieds Search
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Digital Products Search
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Jobs Search
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Products Search
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Property Search
- We updated the logic of the Member Import module in order to support spaces in profile photo and logo URLs. We also added the same support for spaces in filenames when creating folders using the Media Manager in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the sidebar selected for multi-image post details pages from showing when the the same setting for search results pages is set to "No Sidebar".
Bootstrap Theme - Photo Album Page
- We updated the name of the "Form Inquiries" menu item to "Forms Inbox".
- We implemented a set of fixes to the 301 Redirect logic in order to prevent 404 pages and redirect loop issues when updating member profile URLs.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the New Pending Items section on the Admin Dashboard to display the information outside of the container box for some screen sizes.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Dynamic Category Filter Add-On from working properly when filtering results by sub and sub-sub categories in some cases.
- The "View Listing" text on search results pages using the Map Search Results view is now a single text label.
Bootstrap Theme - Search Results Map
Text Label Involved:
- We fixed an issue which was causing the images added for Digital Products posts to show as broken on the Manage Post page in the Admin in some cases.
- We added a link next to the "Select Form to Use" setting when editing Post Types to go to the Form Manager page and search for the currently selected form.
- We updated the pagination on search results pages to correctly implement a "<b>" HTML tag on the active pagination element.
Bootstrap Theme - Pagination
- We fixed an issue which was preventing "Half Baths" from displaying properly for properties posts. EG: instead of showing "2.5" bathrooms, it would round up to show "3" bathrooms.
Post Type Involved:
- We updated the Images Settings page in the Admin to only have one save and restore button instead of having buttons for each image setting.
- We implemented an update to reduce the file size while maintaining the same the quality of member profile images when members upload them through the Member Dashboard.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Profile Image Upload
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from sending newsletter campaigns in some cases.
- We added the ability to edit the Robots.txt file in the Admin. In order to use this new feature, navigate to the Admin >> Developers >> Robots File.