We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We updated the Post Types display logic to add compatibility for the Currency Prefix and Currency Suffix settings found in the General Settings area of the Admin.
Post Types Involved:
- The "Homepage Divider" and "About Website and Join Offer" settings are now editable in the "Homepage Section Order" area of the Design Settings in the Admin.
- We added support for the Property Post Type when creating Post Search Results pages in the Admin (Content >> Edit Web Pages).
- We implemented an update in order to make the "Default Button Link Colors" Design Settings apply to all states of the classes defined in the Bootstrap Framework.
Bootstrap Theme - Custom Appearance Settings
- We updated the width of the Froala WYSIWYG to a max of 700px when composing an email, editing Email Tempaltes, or editing the Email Signature in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to use the Font Awesome icons when editing Web Pages in the Admin in some cases.
- The Currency Prefix and Currency Suffix settings are now compatible with special characters used for currency symbols.
- We implemented an update to display 4 columns instead of 3 when using the Grid View option on Member Search Results pages that don't have a sidebar.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to purchase a Digital Product causing the system to display an error message when trying to add a credit card during the payment process in some cases.
- The Articles and Blog Articles with Sidebar Streaming Homepage widgets are now compatible with the "Show View All Button" setting.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Articles with Sidebar
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Blog Articles with Sidebar
- We updated the display of the Finance Snapshot in the Admin Dashboard in order to improve the layout on different screen sizes.
- We updated the Stripe payment gateway API calls to improve compatibility with the Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) requirements of some credit cards.
- We updated the aesthetics of the Lead Settings page in the Admin to better match the layout of other pages in the Admin.
- We updated the CSV Member Import tool to allow more than 4 words to be used in the last_name field.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to delete the customer email address in the Stripe Dashboard when paying an invoice from the Member Dashboard in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to fetch Vimeo thumbnails using HTTP instead of HTTPS.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Body datatable
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Videos
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Related Posts by Category
Bootstrap Theme - HEAD
- The "froala-editor-admin" and "froala-editor-user-upload" classes are now using the same layout as the Froala WYSIWYG used for the Edit Web Pages area of the Admin.
- We updated the Currency Settings layout on the General Settings page in the Admin to display a "Currency Preview". This preview will update in real time as the currency settings are modified.
- We updated the "Bootstrap Theme - Module - Member Related Searches" widget in order to add a vertical scroll bar to save space when displaying several related links.
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Member Related Searches
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to render custom widgets on Static Pages in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme Framework
- We updated the Website Global Search sidebar settings to have all of the same options as the other sidebar alignment settings.
- We changed the "Homepage With Maps" setting label to "Map Sidebar Alignment" in the Homepage Search Settings section of the Design Settings in the Admin.
- We updated the "Default Member Search URL" validation field on the General Settings page in the Admin to allow dashes "-" in the field.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the "Default Category Sort Order" setting from working properly with some category dropdown search fields used on the homepage in some cases.
- We updated the "Send Newsletter" functionality to allow sending a newsletter to a Smart List created on the Search Members page in the Admin.