We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We updated the display of the total posts number displayed when viewing the Post Types in the Member Dashboard to include a comma separating the thousands.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Header
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the member's name from being shown in the "Posted By" area of multi-photo posts on member profile pages after clicking on the "Load More" button in the post tabs.
Bootstrap - Search - Lazy Loader tabs
- We updated the layout of the fancybox modals in the Admin.
- We added a new search filter for "Joined Via" information on the Search Members page in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Bookmark Counter Add-On from working properly on the Global Website Search Add-On search results page in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Add to Favorites Button
- We updated the design of the General Settings page in the Admin to match the aesthetic of other related areas of the Admin.
- We added new content elements to the Draggable Content Block section when using the Web Page Builder in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the "View More" button from showing in Homepage Streaming widgets when the title of an item is long enough to break to a second line of text.
- We created a new Streaming Widget Design Setting called "Display Location". This setting will control whether or not the member's location will display in the Recent Member and Featured Member homepage streaming widgets.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Members
- We added the Membership Plan ID next to the Membership Plan name in the Hidden Member Profile Settings when editing Membership Plans in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the "Max. Sub-Level Categories Member Can Select" Membership Plan setting from working properly in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Select Categories
- We updated the design of the logged-in member image in the header on the frontend of sites.
Bootstrap Theme - Header - Member Links
- We fixed an issue which was causing an error to be displayed when refunding payments in the Admin in some cases.
- We further optimized the database queries used for for member search results pages.
Search - Member - Search Query
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the breadcrumbs for the state and city on member profile pages even when the member has been properly geo-coded in some cases.
- We implemented an update in order to display the total of payments received for each Membership Plan on the Membership Plans page in the Admin.
- We updated the "Back To Previous Page" button link to redirect to the member's profile page after submitting the Review or Lead forms. Also, if the "Ability to Accept and Delete Reviews" Membership Plan setting is deactivated, the system will display a new button that leads to view the review that was just submitted.
Account - Save Actions
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Contact Form Thank You Message
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Review Form Thank You Message
- We updated the logic of the Robots.txt file editor in the Admin in order to load the default .txt file into the editor when the file does not yet exit in the file structure.
- The Froala WYSIWYG used on the frontend of sites is now compatible with the "String Length Max" Advanced Form Field Validation setting.
- We added two new Design Settings related to the display of the Main Menu on the frontend of sites. The "Public Main Menu" setting allows the Admin to select which menu to display for users that are not logged in to an account and the "Members Main Menu" allows the Admin to select which menu to display for users that are logged in to an account.
Bootstrap Theme - Header - Main Menu
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to paste images directly into Froala WYSIWYG in the Admin.