We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We added "Email Settings" to all forms which allow for the Admin of a site to be notified whenever the form is submitted. In order to activate this new feature, navigate to the Admin >> Toolbox >> Form Manager >> Edit >> Actions >> Edit Form Settings >> Email Settings tab.
System - SaveForm
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the bulk selection of the Sub-Sub Categories checkboxes on the Member Categories page in the Admin from working properly.
- We updated the the Manage Posts page in the Admin to allow posts that are assigned to a post type that no longer exists to an a post type that does currently exist.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from hiding the Header Search on mobile devices when using the Social Media Links as the Header Search in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Custom Appearance Settings
- We fixed an issue which was hiding the Developer Tools menu link in the Admin even when the role of an Admin account allowed access to items in the Developer Tools section.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the "Success" message when using a custom Newsletter form.
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Newsletter Actions
- We added the ability to set the button URL for the each message that appears at the top of the Member Dashboard area when a member has a status other than "active".
Bootstrap Theme Framework
- We updated the layout of the 301 Redirects page in the Admin.
- We added a date range picker search filter to the Forms Inbox page in the Admin.
- We updated the logic of the Automatic Lead Matching Add-On in order to speed up the loading time of the Lead Details page in the Admin.
- We added the ability to choose a "No Bullet" design for Unordered Lists in the WYSIWYG when editing or creating web pages using the Web Page Builder in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the "State" dropdown field to display as "Not Applicable" when editing Contacts on the View Contacts page in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing Video Search Results pages from displaying the video thumbnail image when the URL of YouTube posts contained additional parameters in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Body datatable
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Videos
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Related Posts by Category
Bootstrap Theme - Function - Add to Favorites Button
Bootstrap Theme - HEAD
- We updated the layout of the Compose Email page in the Admin.
- We updated the "Submit Review" button used for the Reviews feature form in order to change the text of the button from "Submit Review" to "Continue to Next Step" when images can be attached to the review.
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile - Submit Review
- We fixed an issue which was preventing members from being displayed on the Search Members page in the Admin in some cases.
- We updated the button colors used in modals on the Payment Settings page in the Admin in order to match the colors of buttons used in other areas of the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to process paid signups when using PayPal Standard as a payment gateway in some cases.
- Updates made to the HTACCESS and Robots.txt files are now being logged by the Activity Tracker.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing Admins from being able to change their "Log In First By Default" Admin Account setting in some cases.
- We added a new "Page Type" to the Web Page Builder called "Load Custom Widget as Web Page". When selecting this option the system will hide all other settings other than the field to enter the filename of the page and the Custom Widget Picker. When loading this type of page, the system will only load the content of the selected widget and nothing else.