02/26/21 - Software Updates
We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We added the ability to sort the "Website Blog Articles" by the "Featured" status when viewing Posts in the Member Dashboard.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Body datatable
- We updated the Map View to display on member search results pages on mobile devices as well.
- We made an additional "Slide" available for the Homepage Background Slider on the Design Settings page in the Admin, bringing the total to 8.
- We deprecated the "Copy to Website" field when cloning Forms in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue when creating a new Membership Plan that would cause the system to create duplicate copies in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to use the SEO details (meta title, description, and keywords) from the member's latest Blog Post instead of the SEO details of the Profile Page when viewing Member Profile pages in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - HEAD
- We updated the 310 Redirect logic in order to support URLs on external domains for the "Redirect URL" field.
- We now display the "Created" and "Last Update" dates for custom widgets on the Widget Manager page in the Admin.
- We updated the layout of the Specialties tab on the Member Profile pages in order to indent the Sub-sub Categories beneath their parent Sub Categories.
- We added the "Clone Form" option to the Actions dropdown on the Form Manager page in the Admin.
- We updated the the "Joined Via" data on the Search Members page in the Admin to specify when a member joined the site using the "One Click Google Login" or the "One-click Facebook Login" Add-Ons.
- We added the ability to display a Member's Sub-Accounts in a tab on their profile page. In order to use this new feature, navigate to the Admin >> Finance >> Membership Plans >> Edit >> Post Publishing tab.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Add to Favorites Button
- We updated the logic of the Cover Profile Photo cropper. Now when uploading a Profile Cover photo, the member can adjust the height of the crop up to the Max Height set in the Image Settings.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Profile Image Upload
- We added support for special characters in the "From Name" field when using the Compose Email modal in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was causing paid member signups to get stuck on the "Processing" message when using Stripe as the Payment Gateway on sites that do not have an SSL Certificate installed.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the Member Categories on the "Website - Lead Form - Get Matched" form when the "Show Categories with No Members" setting was not active and the "Default Category Sort Order" was set to either ID ASC or ID DESC.
Bootstrap - Contact Member Category Dropdowns
- We updated the name of 2 Admin sidebar items: "Members" is now "My Members" and "Content" is now "My Content".
- We updated the Bulk Actions modal in order to add placeholders to the Update Top Level Category and Membership Plan dropdown options on the ""Search Members" page in the Admin.
- We updated the logic of the Multi-Member Manager (Sub-Accounts) Add-On in order to automatically upgrade the member's sub-accounts when the parent account is upgrade from the Member Dashboard or Admin area.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Sidebar
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Upgrade Page 1
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Upgrade Page 2
- We fixed an issue which was causing the social share button icons to be misaligned when loaded on the same page as the Private Member Chat Add-On in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - HEAD
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to clone posts from the Member Dashboard in some cases.
- We implemented an update to the Member Login module in order to remove code which was no longer needed and could potentially cause conflicts with other areas of the software.
Bootstrap Theme - Member Login Page