We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We created a new Advanced Setting called "SPAM Protection - Member Signup Form Submission Time" in order to set the seconds it should take to submit member signup forms once the page loads, helping to prevent SPAM signups.
- We created a new page in the Admin called "My Website Dashboard". This page will help Site Admins to manage and toggle between their websiites. In order to use this new feature, navigate to the Admin >> Dropdown Menu at Right top >> View My Websites button.
- We updated the layout of the Private Member Chat Add-On in order to set a maximum height and vertical scroll bar to the Chat Message area in the Member Dashboard.
- We deprecated the old ajax injection method to display the Member Favorites and replaced it with its own unique page.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Sidebar
- We added the ability to drag and drop pre-made content snippets into the body of email templates when editing an Email Template in the Admin. In order to use this new feature navigate to the Admin >> Emails >> Email Templates >> Edit >> Draggable Content Blocks.
- We created a new Member Search Criteria field called "Include Service Areas" used on the "Search Members" page in the Admin. By default, searching by location on this page will only return members that are listed in that location. Clicking the "Include Service Areas" checkbox when doing a location search will also return members that would normally be returned as results do to having a matching Service Area.
- We implemented an update in order to remove any HTML code that would be included in Title Attribute of <a> elements on the frontend of sites.
- We updated the workflow of customizing default forms in the Form Manager. Instead of showing the Form Settings modal when first customizing a Default Form, the system will now display the form fields right away.
- We fixed an issue which was causing default Sidebars and Menus to be highlighted with a blue background instead of red background when the "Show Widgets" feature is active when viewing the frontend of a site.
- We updated the help text message of the "Protect This Post Type" setting when editing the Listing and Review Post Types in the Admin.
- We created the Homepage Search, Header Search, Recent Widget and Autosuggest Rules for the new Discussion Post Type.
Bootstrap Theme - Header - Right
- We added a Form Preview when editing a form in the Form Manager.
- We created a new Advanced Setting called "Redirect to Dashboard on Checkout Pages (Logged in)". When this setting is active and a logged-in member tries to navigate to a member signup page, instead of showing the signup page, the system will now give the user the option go back to the Member Dashboard or log out.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the Sub-Accounts tab on Member Profiles when the Members Only Content Add-On is active on a site in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile - Member Tabs lazyLoad
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from loading the correct SEO Template for the details pages of posts in some cases.
- We updated the text of the "Refresh Cache" feature to "Refresh Live Website" in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to use the "Grid View Search Results" Add-On causing the "Click to Load More" button to not work properly in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from deleting the unpaid invoices and subscriptions related to unsuccessful member upgrades in some cases.
- We removed the "Accepted" status from the Lead Status dropdown on the Lead Search module on the Manage Leads page of the Admin.