We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Media Manager from loading all of the files after clicking the "Load All" button in some cases.
- We implemented an update in order to remove any HTML that would be included in the Title attribute of <a> elements in the footer section of sites.
Bootstrap Theme - HEAD
- We updated the layout of the Widget Manager page in order to show the "Created" and "Last Updated" dates, along with a "View Save History" link. We also added the ability to sort the widgets by creation date, last edit date, name, or widget ID.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from adding a unique category URL when importing member categories via CSV in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to get stuck on the "Uploading" message when uploading images to a Multi-Image post type in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Photo Albums Upload Form
- We implemented an update in order to prevent empty lead submissions from being stored when a lead is submitted that is blocked as SPAM.
System - SaveForm
- We moved the Change Homepage Theme module to the Homepage tab on the Design Settings page in the Admin.
- The Payment History table on the Member Dashboard area is now compatible with text labels.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing Audio File posts from appearing on search results pages when the post has an apostrophe as part of the title.
Post Type Involved:
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Body Font-Family Design Setting to affect the layout of the social media icons in the footer of sites.
- The Photo Gallery Previewer Add-On is now compatible with the Global Website Search Add-On.
- We updated the logic of the "Use Field Label as Placeholder Text?" form setting to only affect the display of text and textarea fields.
- We updated the name of the "Leads" Admin menu item to "Interactions". We also moved the Member Reviews and Post Comments sub menu items from the My Members section to the Interactions section. This section will have links to all of the Admin pages related to features where users interact with one another directly.
- We created a new Advanced Setting called "Events Calendar 24 Hour Time Format". When this setting is enabled, the time of the events displayed in the events calendar will use a 24 hour format.
- We added the ability to copy the parent account's Sub Categories when using the "Copy Details From Master Account" button to create a new sub account.
- We removed the Billing Email Templates from the "Sign up Email Sent" and "Upgrade Email Sent" Membership Plan settings.
- We updated the ShareaSale logic in order to include the Invoice ID and Subtotal Before Tax variables for the integration.
- We updated the display of the "Categories Page URL" and "Default 404 Error Page" Advanced Settings in order to transform it the fields into dropdowns preloaded with the Web Pages (static pages) available for the site.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Insta-Load Search Results Add-On from loading the correct results in some cases.
- "Featured" countries will again display at the top of the /locations page of sites as they did previously.
Bootstrap Theme - Category Groups - Member Locations
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from loading the image title for multi-image posts when the title included double quotes.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Edit Uploaded Photos
- We added the "Photo Display Order" and "Save Changes" buttons to the Upload Photos tab when creating/editing Multi-Image post types in the Member Dashboard.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Photo Albums Upload
- We added the ability to create Smart Lists based from the Forms Inbox page in the Admin.
- We added the ability to create Smart Lists based from the Member Reviews page in the Admin.