We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We added the "Belarusian Ruble" as a supported currency.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying some special characters in the Search Description field on member search results pages and recent member homepage widgets.
Post Type Involved:
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Members
- We fixed an issue which was causing page breadcrumbs to link to the wrong URLs when displayed on member profile pages in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the Account Profile Statistics page in the Member Dashboard area when a member does not have any statistics to display in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Forms Inbox page to not display checkbox form fields when using the "View Full Inquiry" modal in some cases.
- We updated the layout of the Status column data in order to support longer IP addresses (IPv6) on the Member Reviews page in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to show the Saved Member Images in the Member Dashboard area when visiting the site on mobile devices.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Favorites Controller
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the table element in the Froala Editor from displaying correctly on mobile devices in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing Web Pages with an .xml extension from being recognized, causing the system to redirect to a 404 page when trying to access the page.
- We updated the wording of the dropdown options in the "Order Results By" setting when editing a Post Type in the Admin.
- The "Last 7" and "Last 30 Days" data in the Member Snapshot module on the Admin Dashboard are now clickable links to view the members who have joined the site in the corresponding time period.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to use the Member Export Data Add-On causing the system to not download the member categories export file in some cases.
- We updated the display of the "View All" button in the Recent Top and Sub Level Categories widget for mobile devices.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Top Categories
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Sub Level Categories
- We added an icon to clear the selected data in date range input fields in Post Search Modules on the frontend of sites.
Bootstrap Theme - Footer - Scripts - Input Clear Content Scripts
- The "Click To View/Edit Code" buttons when editing Post Types in the Admin are now compatible with Admin Role Permissions.
- The Events Calendar Description background color is now compatible with the Color Sets found on the Design Settings page in the Admin.
Bootstrap Theme - Custom Appearance Settings
- We fixed an issue which was preventing users from using the pagination functionality when viewing Smart List results in some cases.
- We updated the alignment of the Keyword + Location Search module icons when viewing the homepage of a site on a mobile device.
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage Search - Yellow Pages Search
- We updated the help text to better explain using quotes on the "Block Spam Keywords" setting field in the General Settings >> Integration tab in the Admin.
- We updated the display of the "Limit To Specific Membership Plans" options to better accommodate long Membership Plan names when editing a Web Page in the Admin.
- We updated the layout of the Billing Cycles options dropdown on the Transaction History page in the Admin.
- We updated the Predictive Keyword Search Add-On in order to make the autosuggest image circular.
- We implemented an update in order to hide the links to the Widget Manager when editing a sidebar in the Sidebar Manager if an Admin does not have permission to view the Widget Manager page.
- We added the ability to display the total count of pending items on the Dashboard page in the Admin.