We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We added Arabic as a Default Website Language option.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the "Responsive Size 5" banner ad widget to display the image selected on the Banner Ads settings.
Bootstrap Theme - Banner - Responsive Size 5
- We created a new Advanced Setting called "Prevent Reviews For Own Profile". Enabling this setting will prevent members from submitting reviews to their own profile page.
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile - Submit Review
- We created a new Advanced Setting called "Protect Login Page from Iframe". Enabling this setting will prevent the login page from being called from an iframe that is not called from the same domain name.
Bootstrap Theme - Member Login Page
- We updated the Send Newsletter page to focus on Smart Lists rather than the previous Contact Tags system.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the from displaying accurate results after selecting the "Listing - Profile Photo & Logo" option in the "Form Not Submitted" search field on the Search Members page in the Admin.
- We updated the wording of the options in the "Post Keyword Search Options" field when editing Post Types Settings in the Admin. Also we removed the "Search Title Only" option from this Post Type setting.
- We updated the 301 Redirects logic to automatically check if a newly-created URL on the site matches the "Source URL" of any existing 301 redirect rules. If a match is found, the 301 redirect is deleted to prevent unintended redirects.
- We fixed an issue with Member Search Results that was preventing members who have selected a country as a Service Area from being returned as a result when performing a search for a state or province within that country.
Search - Member - Search Query
- We released a new Webhooks feature. To use this new feature navigate to the Admin >> Developer Hub >> Webhooks. The first set of Webhook options include 4 types of form submissions, and we plan to release several more Webhooks over the coming weeks.
System - SaveForm
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Newsletter Actions
Account - Save Actions
- We updated the Froala WYSIWYG files to the latest version available.
- We implemented an update in order to support custom form fields on the Verify Listing module in the member dashboard area.
- We fixed an issue with the Member Limit logic which was preventing sites from displaying the member signup form even when the member limit has not been reached on their site in some cases.