We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We updated the Tax & VAT Manager Add-On to display the Tax & VAT details on the order summary of all payments made on a site, including purchases related to leads, pay-per-post, digital products, etc. We also created a new set of Membership Plan settings called "Show Order Summary on Signup Form" and "Show Order Summary on Upgrade Form" which control whether or not the order summary will display on member signup and upgrade pages.
Bootstrap Theme - Form - Membership Payment Options
- We fixed an issue with the "Sync Members with Google Maps) bulk geocoding tool in the Admin which was preventing the system from adding a city or state/province to the location_cities and location_states tables i the site's database if there is already a city or state/province of the same name but in a different country already present in the tables.
- Free and Paid signup forms are now supported by the Webhooks functionality.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the 404 Error page when the "Default 404 Error Page" Advanced Setting had a non-default value and the user tried to visit a Post Details page which did not exist.
- We fixed an issue with the "/account/promote/verify-submit" URL in the member dashboard which was creating an empty record on the Form Inquiries page in the Admin whenever the URL was loaded without data being submitted to it.
- We updated the UI of the Edit Credit Card modal on the Search Members page in the Admin to make it compatible with the "Use AVS Billing Address Fields" Advanced Setting.
- When a member upgrades their Membership Plan and the "Use AVS Billing Address Fields" Advanced Setting is active, the system will now send the Billing Address data along with the credit card details.
- We fixed an issue with the Multi-Location Listings Add-On which was causing the system to assign counties in the wrong state/province or country when selected in some cases.
- We added the ability to create Webhooks for custom forms.
- We updated the "Add Indexes to Users Data Tables" Admin Dashboard installer to include the `users_clicks` table as well.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from marking Member Dashboard sections as "Complete" even when all required form fields in that section had been filled out in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Member Dashboard
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the SEO data for the member search results pages when the site had customized the "Default Member Search URL" setting multiple times.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the correct error Text Label when validating email address field types in some cases.
- We fixed an issue with the Transaction History page which was preventing the system from loading the page after conducting a search using the "Member Account Status" and "Payment Received" criteria in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which preventing Admins from editing Membership Plans when the "Website Currency" General Setting was not set properly.
- We fixed an issue with the Admin Dashboard which was preventing the system from loading a portion of the page in some cases.
- We created a new Membership Plan setting called "URL For The Sign Up Page". This allows the Admin to specify a custom URL for each Membership Plan's member signup page.
- We deprecated the "recommendation-member" email template as it was no longer in use.