We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing billing address labels from displaying when adding or updating a credit card from the Member Dashboard area in some cases.
- We created a new Advanced Setting called "Default Form File Upload URL". This setting allows the Admin of a site to customize a portion of the URL where files uploaded through "CV / Brochure" and "File Upload" fields in forms are saved.
- We fixed an issue which preventing the system from displaying the correct final price when paying for a past due invoice when the Tax Add-On Tax Rules are is set to "Inclusive".
- We created a few new Form Field Types to make it easier for users to add Froala WYSIWYG fields to their custom forms: "Froala Editor", "Froala Editor - User Upload" and "Froala Editor - Admin".
- We updated the logic of how members are logged in to their accounts to enhance the security of the login process. Now if a member clicks on a link sent in a notification email, clicking the link will no longer log them in to their account automatically unless they are already logged in to their account in their browser - they will be sent to the login page instead. Once logged in, the user will be redirected to the original destination in the Member Dashboard specified in the link.
Bootstrap Theme - Success Page - Free Member Sign Up
Bootstrap Theme - Success Page - Paid Member Sign Up
- We added new Webhooks to support forms in the Member Dashboard (Listing - About - Member, Listing - Additional Details - Member, Listing - Contact Details - Member).
- Every time a credit card is added or updated by a member, it is now logged in the Activity Tracker.
- We updated the Manage Post page in the Admin to allow sorting results by Name, Creation Date, Most Comments, Most Likes and Most Views. We also added a filter for "Featured" posts.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to set location fields in the Contact Details tab in the Member Dashboard as "required" when the "Use AVS Billing Address Fields" Advanced Setting is active on a site.
- We deprecated the last name form field on the default Signup Paid form used on member signup pages.
Member - Sign Up - Paid
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to erroneously display a warning message on the Member Images page in the Admin in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from removing the bullet points used for blank text labels on the "Verify Account" page in the Member Dashboard.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Verify Listing
- We fixed an issue with the Clone Membership Plan functionality which was causing the "Member Signup Page URL" value to be cloned as well, which would create a conflict.
- We updated the unsubscribed email list to count all emails listed as unsubscribed, regardless of capitalization.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying special characters on the Title and Description fields on the Upload Photos tab when creating Multi-Image Post Types in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Edit Uploaded Photos
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to use the Full Name of a member instead of the First Name in the "Recommendation Approved" email template after manually approving a member review from the Member Reviews page in the Admin.
- We added the ability to display the "Service Areas" selected by a member on their public profile page. To use this new feature, navigate to the Admin >> Finance >> Membership Plans >> Profile Page Tab>> Select What Displays in the "Overview" Tab section.
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile - Overview Tab