Please follow the steps below to setup your Email Accounts:
1. Login to the admin of your site
2. Navigate to Emails >> Email Accounts
3. Click on the "Add/Edit Email Addresses" button to login to the email manager in your site's cPanel account
4. Then add the email and password to create the account.
We do not recommend to use [email protected] because this generic emails are usually taken as Spam.
5. As soon as the email is created, it will appear under Email accounts.
Here you will have complete access to manage your email accounts.
For more information about all of the functionality available in the email manager that comes with your cPanel, please see the complete cPanel Email Management Documentation.