We have an add-on called: "Downloadable PDF Invoices" that allows all members to view or download their invoices from their accounts.
To check if this functionality was installed on the website please follow these steps:
1. Go to admin and click on "Members".
2. Click on "Actions".
3. Click on "Login as a member".
4. Go to the "Billing Details" Section:
5. Within the Billing Details tab, the credit card module will display the last 4 digits of the Credit Card on file or the "Add Credit Card" button.
6. Also, there is the "Billing Address" button.
This address will be reflected on their invoices only, it won't modify the listing address.
7. Below that section, there is the Subscription History, where the member can see the open and cancelled subscriptions (Orders).
8. The "Payments History" section will show all the paid invoices. To view or download them, click on "Actions".
9. They can View or Download the Invoice.
- If the site has the Vip add-ons and members can't see the section showed in the steps 5-8, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The section's titles shown in the image above: Billing Information, Subscription History, and Payment History are Text Labels and this text can be edited.
To edit them please go the admin and navigate to Settings >> Text Labels >> Type the name of the text label , for example: "Subscription History" >> Then type the new title and click on Save Changes:
- If the site needs to have services tax (GST/VAT) or any percentage tax to the invoice, we have a customization that will add it to the invoice. To get more information about this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn how to modify the invoices information please read this article: Modifying Invoices