The first thing you need to know is that the system doesn't send invoices automatically after someone pays, however there is an add-on called: "Downloadable PDF Invoices" that allow all members to view or download their invoices from their account.
If you would like to check if this functionality was installed on your site please follow these steps:
1. Go to admin and click on "Members".
2. Click on "Actions".
3. Click on "Login as member".
4. Go to the "Billing Details" Section:
5. At the top you will see the last 4 digits of the Credit Card on file or the "Add Credit Card" button.
6. Then you'll see the Subscription History, where the member can see the open and cancelled subscriptions (Orders).
7. At the bottom they will find the Payment History where they can Click on "Actions".
8. They can View or Download the Invoice.
- If you purchased this add-on or the Vip add-ons and you login as a member and can't see the section showed in the steps 5-8, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The section's titles you saw in the image below as: Billing Information, Subscription History and Payment History are Text Labels. This means that you can change them to say whatever you want.
To edit them please go the admin and navigate to Settings >> Text Labels >> Type the name of the text label you are looking for, for example: "Subscription History" >> Then type the new title and click on Save Changes:
- If you need to add a Goods and services tax (GST) or any percentage tax to the invoice, we have a customization that allow to do that. Also with this customization the system will send invoices automatically after someone pays, after a refund or when a payment failed. To get more information about this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to learn how to modify your invoices information please read this article: Modifying Invoices