- Login to the Admin area of your site
- Navigate to Developers >> 301 Redirects and click on it:
- Click on the “Add Redirects” button on the Top Right of your Screen
- In the “Old Page” column, enter the URL of the page you would like to create a redirect for and in the “Redirects to” column, enter the new page that you would like the old URL to redirect to.
Note: Please enter the relative URL of the page, rather than the entire domain plus the relative URL of the page.
For example, if you would like to forward the page http://www.your-domain.com/old-page to http://www.your-domain.com/new-page you would enter old-page into the “Old Page” column and would enter new-page into the “Redirect to” column. Similarly, if you want to add a redirect for a pages which is inside of a folder on your directory (http://www.your-domain.com/directory/old-page) then you would not add the domain before entering the relative URL of the page you wish to redirect. See below for an example of both:
You can enter up to 3 redirects at a time using this method
- If necessary add a note to remind yourself what the 301 redirect rule is for:
Once you have added your redirects, click on the “Save Redirects” button to implement them on your site