By default, all Brilliant Directories sites come with a specific membership plan named "Admin - Blog Contributor" . This plan is not searchable and is meant for the admin of the site to add specific content like Digital Products and Blog articles.
To write a Blog Article, please follow these steps:
Login as the Admin User - Blog Author member to access the account:
On the left sidebar find the Blog Article post type, click on it to make a new post.
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the article.
3. Featured Blog Article Slider Add On needed.
4. Upload an image to the article.
5. Enter the category that matches the content.
6. Add a date to publish the Website Blog Article.
7. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma.
8. Add content to the article. The blog post type uses the Admin Froala Editor, allowing to upload images from the Media manager, select from different font types and choose the links style.
Custom SEO Data (optional)
9. Enter Meta Title.
10. Enter Meta Description.
11. Enter Meta Keywords.
Once the Blog Article has been created, it will display the current Status (Published, Draft, Expired). The number of views and Bookmarks will only show if the correspondent add ons are active on the site. Click Here to learn more.
Click on the Actions button to View, Edit, Clone or Delete the post:
Member Dashboard Options
Different options are available on this section. For more information, please refer to the image and points shown below:
1. Website Blog Articles: Will show all the blogs and display the amount of Blogs in the account.
2. Add a New Website Article: Click to add a new blog. It will not display if the limit of posts has been reached.
3. Entries per page: Click on the dropdown to choose how many entries will show per page (5, 10, 25 or 50 entries).
4. Order of the Posts on the Page: Newest, Oldest, Updated (first), Updated (last), Start Date (first), Start Date (last).
5. Filter by Status: Published, Draft or Expired.
6. Filter by Keyword: Enter a desired keyword to display all blog articles that contain it.
Lastly, all Post Types have a designated search results page:
* We recommend watching this excellent video that covers How to Start Blogging on Your Website: