One of the most frequented sections of the admin area is the Search Members tab in the Members area of the admin.
From this section one will be able to view and edit the majority of the member's information.
The following covers the most relevant areas of the Search Members section.
Member Search Module
The Upper left side of the page will display several options to filter searches for a more accurate return of results depending on the needs.
The options include:
- Member name or member ID number search.
- A membership drop down filter.
- A top level category filter.
- A sign up date range selector.
- An email address search
- Account status drop down filter.
- A sub level category filter.
- A last login date range selector.
- A location search.
- A sorting view drop down.
- A transaction drop down filter.
- Ability to search by IP the member used when last they signed in and also the IP they used when they joined as a member.
- Ability to filter members by their verification status.
- The option to filter by forms submitted by members.
- Filter by forms not submitted by the member.
- Filter members who signed up through the website and those added through the admin or member imports.
Adding New Member Options.
On the Upper right side section of the same page there will be four tools for adding and managing members.
Below are the links for an in depth look into each option.
- Add Member
- Import Members
- Sync Members with Google Maps
- Export Search Results (add on required)
- Create Smart List from Current Results.
"Members Found" Section
Immediately below one will see the list of all of the existing members on the site.
Here are several important links which will help manage existing members on the website.
The quick edit link will display a direct link to some of the most important functions to manage the profiles. Below are links regarding each topic.
- Account Details
- View Live Profile
- Quick Edit
- Log In as Member
- Send Email
- Update Credit Card
- Payment History
- Change Password
- Delete Account
To the right of the actions button there will be relevant information:
- The member's ID number
- Sign up date
- Last log in
- Membership level they are currently under
- Account status and it will indicate if the member joined through the regular sign up or if it was added via the admin.
This section will also show payment information as well as past due payments.
An option is now available to make changes to the member's profiles in bulk:
The option to "Update Account Status" allows one to manage the account status of the members as seen below: