In this section of the platform, we can control the Membership Plans of the website.
At the top are the following columns:
1. Actions: Edit and clone memberships, move members from one membership to another, and access the link that uses that links that specific membership to the checkout page.
NOTE: If there is a red button in this section, it means that members can not sign up on this membership plan. Control this setting in the "Pricing" section >> Disable Signups For This Product >> Yes. Scroll down to the bottom to access the "Pricing" documentation.
2. Plan Details: Here appears the name of the memberships, Plan ID, and if the account is Free or Paid.
Also, in this section, the system tracks the last time a membership plan was updated.
3. Members: See how many members are in that specific membership plan. Click on it to see the member's information.
Below, there are the total “Payments received” this membership plan has generated.
4. Post Publishing: Here will appear all the post types activated for that specific membership.
5. Pricing: Here is the price of the leads, monthly, quarterly, semi-yearly, and yearly subscriptions. If there are not any lead prices it is because the membership is free and the price to purchase leads is free as well.
6. Search Rules: In this section, see if the membership plan is searchable or not on the website:
- Search Visibility
- The Search Results Priority.
- Category limit.
- Max. Location Limit.
Editing Membership Plans:
In the "Actions" section, edit the membership plans:
This setting will be divided into 5 sections:
Documentation for each tab:
Please click on the tabs below to learn how to use the settings inside each section:
There is no need to go back to visit the checkout page of that specific membership plan. Now, there is a button next to the search bar that goes directly to the live form:
Also, there is a Keyword Search option at the top right of the page, it will search on all tabs at once.
e.g: When trying to find the "Articles" post inside the membership plan settings, just type "Articles" and the system will show the tab where it is located.