Within the web page, the following option will become available on the sidebar:
- Internal Nickname - This is for internal purposes and it will not show in the front-end for the users. This is to help find the page easier.
- Page Type - Select what type of page is being created. To learn more about this please refer to this article: What Page Types Can I Use?
- Protect This Page? - This option is available with the Members Only add-on.
- Show Sidebar - Select what type of sidebar this page will use.
- Position - This determines which side to show the sidebar on.
- Display Options - With these options it is possible to:
- Full Screen Page Width
- Hide Banner Ads
- Hide Header
- Hide Footer
- Hide Top Header Menu
- Full-Width Page
- Hide Main Menu
- Advanced Options:
- NoIndex, NoFollow
- Disable Default CSS Stylesheets -Click on the following article for more information How to Override and Edit Default CSS stylesheets
- Breadcrumb - Add a breadcrumb trail.
>> Click HERE to learn more.